AboutLast modified: January 28, 2011
The Cleantech Group is the leading research, advisory and, networking resource, helping global organizations make better decisions about clean technology innovation. Through subscription research, events and custom advising, the Cleantech Group is where the world’s top corporations, investors, and policy makers turn for the intelligence and connections that drive their innovation, partnership, and investment decisions.
- The most trusted source of global investment data and trend analysis in the cleantech sector.
- Analyst reports and briefs shine a light on the latest technology, business and policy trends.
- The most comprehensive database of cleantech innovation, with customized dealflow alerts.
- Consulting for corporations, governments and others looking to more efficiently identify, evaluate and connect with cleantech innovators.
- Specialists from around the world deliver custom intelligence and recommendations that help you move from strategy to implementation, and deliver results.
- The Cleantech Forums – the “must-attend” gatherings for the cleantech industry.
- This is where corporations, investors, entrepreneurs, academics, policy makers and businesses convene to hear the latest thought-leadership and make deals happen.
- Cleantech Focus Events – in-depth exploration of the hottest topics in clean technology with unparalleled networking opportunities