Each week our research team tracks cleantech transactions across the globe. This week we recorded 95 investments, 10 M&As, 141 relationships and nine other news items. Below are some of the highlights. The complete version of the weekly roundup can be found here.
- DriveCam received $85,000,000 from Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe (WCAS). WCAS has agreed to raise $85 million to fund the expansion of DriveCam. In part, to fund DriveCam’s acquisition of RAIR Technologies.
- Moventus was acquired by Clyde Blowers Capital. for $135,244,976. Clyde Blowers acquired Moventas for €100 million, making Clyde Blowers one of the largest gear manufacturing groups in the world.
- Prism Solar Technologies received $4,485,000 from I2BF Venture Capital and Rudd Klein Alternative Energy Ventures. This financing round was disclosed via a regulatory filing. The target amount for the round is $16.9 million.
New Mergers & Acquisitions
- Comision Nacional del Agua (Conagua) and Government of Israel have formed a Development Partnership. Under a 4 year water tech cooperation agreement, Israel & Conagua will share expertise & improve water efficiency in the irrigation sector.
- GE Energy Industrial Solutions and Coda Automotiveh ave formed a Channel Partnership. Coda will now sell the wall-mounted GE charging solution from its showrooms in Los Angeles, California and website.
- Nordex added RPM Access as a Customer. Nordex has an order from developer RPM Access for 35 turbines with a combined capacity of 87.5MW, for two projects in Iowa.
- Maybank: “Maybank announced the launch of a $500 million Asia cleantech fund”
- Panda Power Funds: “Panda Power Funds announced that it has raised a $420 million private equity fund to finance new and existing solar energy and natural gas projects in Texas and other high-growth states.”
- Archer Daniels Midland: “Archer Daniels Midland plans to build mammoth bio-diesel facility in Canada”
To get this and other Cleantech Insights stories delivered weekly to your inbox, sign up for the Inside Cleantech Newsletter: